Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sherly & Graham's Wedding Dinner in KL


Sherly is a sweet and friendly lady. I can tell why Graham must have fallen head over heels in love with his beautiful bride.

Their wedding spanned three locations. Her Chinese tea ceremony was in her hometown Kampar, Perak and her wedding ceremony took place in England where Graham hails from.

I did her makeup for her wedding dinner reception in Kuala Lumpur.

My team of makeup artists did the evening makeup for both sides of the family at Prince Hotel, Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur. Chinese and Caucasian complexions required different range of foundation colours to ensure a perfect match.


For Sherly, I created a soft makeup look for her grand entrance. Her natural glow and radiance shone through.


Her long hair cascaded down in soft waves. I dressed up her hair with fresh flowers and small pearl hairpins.




For her second look, I pinned back more of her hair to show off the lovely embroidery and details on her Chinese kua, a traditional two-piece bright red brocade gown worn by brides.

These images were taken with my iPhone. Shall replace them with the professionally taken set of photographs once I get them from Sherly.

No comments:

Post a Comment