Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stella & Ben's Wedding


I still remember the first time that Stella and I spoke on the phone. She sounded so warm and friendly. It was as if we have been friends for the longest time. Before even meeting me, she made me promise that I must do her bridal makeup for her wedding dinner at The Palace of The Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur.


It was indeed a pleasure to be her makeup artist. Throughout the session, we had heaps of fun chatting away about everything under the sun. She was absolutely gorgeous to begin with, so by the time I finished her makeup, her friends were saying ooh and ahh when they came up to the room to greet her.


She wore a very unusual wedding gown with a see-through lace panel with a dramatic black sash and a long train. For her hair, she wanted to look fresh and vibrant. Since she loved flowers, I arranged a combination of orchids and roses for her hair.


This is me and the radiant bride Stella. We made the bridegroom Ben, take our picture for us. I truly cherish their friendship and wish them much love, joy and abundance in their marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment